Wednesday, September 21, 2016

My first attempt at The 80s pop rock anthem



Ahhhh...These streets, are ours tonight
Eddie money's clarion call, oh...
And That sax, comin through......
In perfect....stereooooo

These Moonlight beams tonight
they grip my wheel so tight
As we're Racing down Main tonight.....
And praying, .....just to get it right

^I never asked...these streets for much
But I never dance...without a touch
I can feel that heat tonight..that's right...


**Good evening, and much obliged.
Baby I gotta holdddd you tight.....
Oh yeah...hold ya tonight......in stereo....

..........cuz.
It's you and me like 
.............songs On The Radio.....**

Don't you dare hit them brakes
...we just might stay up that late..
That sun its gonna rise, no mystery
but you and me, well that's perfect chemistry

^^...Ohhhh baby Can't you see
It's so simple to me
Sometimes things are
Just made to be...


^that distant sound, it can be found
you Looking up, I'm looking down.
Like 45s..........Hey-that's alright, were going
Round and round and round...

**

My pillow rests upon your eyes
Perfect chemistry it's no surprise.
I swear to god that when you wake
my heart is what you have to take...3,4.....

^^

**